Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. Like any other trip in the Annapurna region, our Annapurna Base Camp Trek also begins in Pokhara, widely known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching the base of the mighty Annapurna.
The 14-days Annapurna Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for trekkers who would like to trek to the base camp of Annapurna but are restricted time-wise. For travelers who wish to reach the Annapurna base camp in a more relaxed manner, would be more appropriate.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft)
Day 02: Drive or flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (915m/3,002ft.) Takes about seven hours by bus and 25 minutes by flight. Overnight at request hotel accommodation in Pokhara
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1050m/3445ft)then treks to Tikhedunga (1540m/5052ft, 04-05 hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2675m/8776ft, 05-06hrs) Lodge accommodation.
Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Poonhill (3180m/10433ft) to Tadapani (2675m/8776ft, 05-06hrs) Early in the morning you will enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche peak, Nilgiri, Mt. Annapurna and Lamjung Himal from Poonhill lodge accommodation.
Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2040m/6693ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 07: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m/7677ft, 06hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 08: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10597ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 09: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13,550 ft) Via Machapuchere Base Camp (3820m/12533ft, 04 hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m/8,629ft, 06hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 11: Trek from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m/5,741ft, 07hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul(1050m/3,445ft) takes about 5 hours and then Drive to Pokhara, takes about 45 minutes overnight at request category Hotel accommodation.
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus which takes about seven hours or You can also take a flight which takes about 25 minutes,overnight at request category Hotel accommodation. Farewell dinner with culture program In the Evening.
Day 14: Drop to airport for final departure, or alternatively join other programs.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, ( we have on arrival service except 15 nationality )
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs for involved trekking staff .
Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
Please fill out the form and get booking confirmation or inquiry reply from us within 24 hours. HAMIMA TRAVEL AND TREKKING (P.) LTD. will not pass your personal information to any unauthorized or third-party individuals or companies for any reason.
Note: We will customize the itinerary as per the requirement of the customer other than the above. Please contact HAMIMA TRAVEL AND TREKKING (P.) LTD. or send us an email at email@example.com or Contact us here.