Mt. Everest (8848m.) Mt. Ama Dablam (6812m.) Mt Kangtega Mt Nuptse (7855m.) Peak 38 (7590m.) Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m) (6779m.) Mt. Thamserku (6608m.) Mt. Cholatse (6440m.) Mt Kusum Khanguri (6,367m.) Mt Taboche (6,501m.) Island peak (6,160m.) Machhermo Peak (6,237m.) Mt. Khumbu Tse (6,639m.)
- The cost can affect the numbers of Guides and Porters.
- The cost depends on request category hotel accommodation in KTM
- The cost depends on Mode of transportation (Private Car, flight or tourist bus)
- The Itinerary can be change on your desires.
- The Itinerary mentioned above is from Airport to Airport Service.
- The Itinerary can design according to your Budget and time.
- Please contact us for up to Date, Cost and the Duration.
Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Treks
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft).
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla; Trek to Phakding(2650m/8695ft, 04-05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m/11287ft, 06-07hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 04: Acclimatization Day,Hike to Everest view hotel (3800m/12468ft) for sunrise or panoramic view of Everest Lhotse face, after lunch explore Sherpa and Hilary museum at modern village of Namche.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche(3860m/12665ft ,05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 06: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4250m/13943ft, 5hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 07: Acclimatization Day at Dingbotche, Hike to chhukung (4750m/15584ft.) for better acclimatization before climbing up to Kalapatther and Everest base camp.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (5018m /16464ft, 04hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170/16962ft,03hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 10: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapatther (5200m/17060ft, 06hrs) and back to Lobuche (5018m/16464ft) lodge accommodation.
Day 11: Trek from Lobuche (5018/16464ft) to Dingboche (4250m/13943ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 12: Trek from Dingboche to Tyangboche (3860m/12665ft, 04hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 13: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11287ft, 05hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 14: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2860m/9383ft, 04hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft) Transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Free day at Kathmandu for shopping and explore around Thamel, farewell dinner with culture program In the Evening.
Day 17: Drop to airport for final departure, or Join alternative activities.
- Assistance at the International airport by our representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Arrival and departure transfer services to and from both Domestic and International airport as per itinerary.
- 3 Nights request hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on bed and Breakfast basis.
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides and porters during the trekking period as per Itinerary.
- Schedule Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector both members and involved trekking staff.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available tea house/Lodge/ Guest house during trekking at twin sharing basis.
- Per person 12-15kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, trekking guide as per group size.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved trekking staffs
- Everest region trekking map
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, ( we have on arrival service except 15 nationality )
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs for involved trekking staff .
Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
Please fill out the form and get booking confirmation or inquiry reply from us within 24 hours. HAMIMA TRAVEL AND TREKKING (P.) LTD. will not pass your personal information to any unauthorized or third-party individuals or companies for any reason.
Note: We will customize the itinerary as per the requirement of the customer other than the above. Please contact HAMIMA TRAVEL AND TREKKING (P.) LTD. or send us an email at email@example.com or Contact us here.